When it comes to your final arrangements, shouldn't you make the decisions?
Here are some excellent reasons to pre-arrange a service:
1. The arrangements you make will reflect your exact wishes and desires at a less emotional time.
2. Pre-arranging your own service will help to ease the decisions and the financial burden on your loved ones.
3. Pre-arranging will also alleviate any questions, problems or differences, which can occur among family members.
4. Pre-payment will protect you from the rising cost of funeral home prices. (Note that "Cash Advances" such as cemetery expenses, clergy donations, newpapers costs, and death certificates are not guaranteed but can be prefunded.)
5. Pre-arrangements can be set up as irrevocable, at the famaily's request, protecting the pre-arrangement so it is not counted as an asset of a person if government assistance is needed later in life.
When you plan ahead you know that your wishes will be fulfilled.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. You can also call (352) 489-2429 for more information about options and costs with no obligation.